On the 40th Anniversary of the End of the Vietnam War
On April 29th, 2015 – 40 years after the end of the Vietnam War – Congresswoman Barbara Lee introduced H.R. 2114 – the Victims of Agent Orange Relief Act of 2015. The bill will:
- Provide medical assistance and disability benefits to affected children of American Vietnam veterans,
- Provide health care and social services for affected Vietnamese,
- Provide health care for affected Vietnamese Americans and their offspring,
- Clean up the lands and restore eco-systems contaminated by Agent Orange/dioxin in Vietnam, and
- Conduct research into the health effects of Agent Orange/dioxin in the US and Vietnam.
Please sign and circulate the orange postcard to ask your Congress member to co-sponsor and support H.R. 2114.